Star Wards Chapter 2

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

16?!!



For her 16th birthday, our Erin wanted a 2nd earring.  Clyde took her to the mall after school to have it done. She was all smiles! We love our Erin!! Happy birthday!!



I made Erin this 50's inspired dress for her birthday. She had to try it on before her big day, so that I could get bust darts in the right places. I am excited for her to wear it.

Erin's birthday was celebrated by all, but one. Libby had her wisdom teeth taken out earlier that morning. She was such a cute high person! She even wished her sister Happy birthday, right after her surgery. I did manage to get it on film, but I don't think Libby would speak to me, if I posted it here on the blog.

This is just a funny picture to me...One girl so happy and one so miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment