Star Wards Chapter 2

Sunday, June 3, 2012

new blog

 I started this new blog in January, but did nothing with it until I knew that our old one was officially full. Well, as of today, it is officially full. As I said in the last blog, I am sad. Star Wards has been awesome in my attempt to keep up with the happenings here at the brown house with our Wardlings. I feel like I am starting a new journal, when the book is still new and not broken in yet. This'll be fun. Now onto Star Wards chapter 2.

We were supposed to have a fun cub night at our house 2 Wednesdays ago, but due to rain we postponed it. Right after we made the call to move the date, the sun came out and we could've had the scout night. whatever rain, whatever. So we pushed it back a week and had the final Pack meeting here @ the brown house. Fires were started, games were played, wieners were roasted, and s'mores were eaten. Fun night. Jacob was given the wrong award. That will be fixed soon. :)


The following night was Libby's 8th grade dance. She and a gaggle of her friends were picked up from school early, got dolled up, ate here in the Emerald City then delivered to the dance in a limo. The girls were thrilled! I attempted the Charlie's angels pose with only a few of them getting into it.


I only asked them to stand still for a photo...



The following night, Saturday, aka last night, we attended the seminary graduation and dance. We were responsible for the food. This was Libby's first church dance, since she is only 13 and can't officially go for another month. Erin wasn't feeling too well and stayed home. We were sad that she couldn't make it.

We are partyed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment