Star Wards Chapter 2

Thursday, July 12, 2012

on a jet plane

Clyde and I have been planning on a trip from some time now. We really didn't do much for our 15th wedding anniversary so in February, (our 16th) we planned a week get away with some good friends of ours Michael and Victoria. Destinations were thrown around and we decided on Vegas. None of us had been there and we could score a time share that Victoria's family had. Perfect. We made all the arrangements and have been saving up to go. Thanks to my folks for watching our Wardlings while we were away and our neighbors who took care of our animals, house etc, we were able to stay away for 8 days.  We flew out of Charlotte. Had a quick flight to Atlanta and then into Las Vegas.



First view of Vegas...



We had such a nice time being with each other and our pals. I have done my best to get pictures up on the blog though they may not be in order and really I should've taken notes while I was there to remember everything that we did. 

First impressions of Neada...Hot. Dang Hot. (Though it is a dry heat...) It is still hot. My hair looked pretty good in the dry heat. The 104* day wasn't the hottest day that we were there either. I think it got to 110*.

more to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment