Star Wards Chapter 2

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

a new world

I am so very happy that we switched schools this year! I am impressed with the communication from all the staff. Some might think it is too much to get daily emails from your school, teachers and director (principal), but I like it. We had such a rough school year last year. I know we are only a week into school, but I am truly loving it, as do the Wardlings.

Erin and Libby are getting into the groove of their new school too. They really miss their gal pals, but are making new pals. We knew it would take some time, but I am confident that all will be well with them.

Clyde is enjoying his new school too. He is basking in the positivity and support that a good Principal and team can give. I think this year is gonna totally rock!

I've been helping a bit back at the shop...what's on the docket you ask?? Just a little Gumbie cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment