Star Wards Chapter 2

Friday, August 10, 2012

summer time

We have just a little over a week until school begins again for the Wardlings, all but me. The Wardlings are all sick of spending time with each other. They have gone to my parents house, the beach, various camps, and now those fun ativities have stopped and reality of the upcoming school year has begun.
     Clyde switched jobs this year. Big move for us. I think that he will be happier, which will make us all happier. With his switch, the girls had to switch schools too. Clyde took them to sign up for their classes at their new High School. I am hoping that they will be happy too.  The younger Wardlings have switched schools too. They all got into a new Charter school here in the Emerald City. I am hopeful that they will be successful in school year.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment