Star Wards Chapter 2

Monday, September 24, 2012

boys party



Jacob was so excited about his birthday, that he invited everyone and his brother to join him for a party. I am not a big party planning gal. I enjoy quiet birthdays. My children do not. The more the merrier and since we've had quiet birthday parties for some time, I suppose that I had to give into their request of having friends over. I mean really, when on your children's birthday wish list, it is marked #1 to have friends over, a Mom must comply right? Since the boys' birthdays are a mere 10 days apart, they got a joint party. We had some pals over, made bow and arrows, made s'mores and let the boys go. They shot at the bullseyes, ran around with their buddies in our forest of a back yard and had a blast.  I liked the fire myself and bow/ arrows turned out great. PVC pipe, nylon twine, and some electrical tape, with some dowels make awesome bow and arrows. They really work too!!

Happy birthday boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment